Thursday, September 25, 2008

So it begins.....

Got my passport

Booked my flight

Quit work!

I sold my car

I broke my skateboard

Only thing left to do now, is party.....

The party begins

The BBQ begins.

Dad loves his BBQ

The very sneaky Tom Walsh, along with Nick and myself.

The Walsh family portrait.

Jarrod and Rob.

Amber and i, after what looks like i drunk alot of red cruisers.

Rob and Hollie

Then we had a BBQ and sunday sippers in the sun, was quite a relaxing day.

Then Mr whippy came and made our sunday complete.

2 comments:

Uncle Yoda said...

You Kris, look like your having a wow of a time there bro...onya!!

Love the pics of the little critters too...must run in the family I reckon.

Unsure if I'm doing this rite & if you are receiving these messages, would it be easier to use email?

Thanks for your update voice message the other day, sorry I missed your call, take care little fish, love you like my brother- J

paddy said...

hey brother loovvving ure blogspot...im doin the same when im off...looove the pics too bruv....yeah ill keep in touch as i will be over in jan...

peace out brother look foprward to seein u ova there!!
Paddy